Frequently Asked Questions: Return, Refund, and Exchange Concerns
For the rare instance that you want to return, refund, or exchange your purchased collectible, please be guided by the below conditions:
- Products are valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges when they are received defective or damaged. Remember to return, exchange, or refund the products that you’ve received defective or damaged within strictly three days only upon receipt of your items. Beyond this timeline, the items could have already been damaged or defective due to outside forces that are beyond our control.
- All items that are tagged as Sale are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products could only be refunded, exchanged, or returned if they are in their original purchase condition and are unused.
- Defective or damaged items that are purchased in a set or bundle must be returned as their original whole set.
- Keep in mind that there is only a 3-day grace period upon receipt of your damaged item to notify us through email@example.com. Voice out your fully detailed concerns and attach pictures so that our eager customer service team will be able to serve you fully.
In the highly unlikely event that you have received an incorrect product or package, send us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than pleased to deliver the right item you have purchased as soon as we can!